My World

The Best Things in Life are the People you Love, the Places you've seen, and the Memories you've made along the way.

Friday, 10 May 2013

Happy Birthday Eesha! This one's totally dedicated to you :)


There is this amazing girl I know, and I am lucky enough to call her my best friend. She is incredibly inspirational, smart, crazy, understanding, affectionate, pure, and absolutely wonderful. She is brilliant at Math (now that’s something that deserves an applause :P) and is a superb artist as well – multitalented in the most realistic sense. She can get a little scientific at times too, with her insect-fascination and stuff, but I love every bit of her exquisite personality.  In fact, I am already running out of words to describe her remarkable self – truly she’s beautiful inside out. Her heart is of gold, and sometimes I wonder how someone like me can possibly deserve to have someone as amazing as her as my best friend. 

She always cares for me so much and makes me feel so loved. She listens to my rants about relevant and irrelevant stuff patiently, and gives me the best advice in the world. She cheers me right up when I am feeling down in the dumps, and never judges me for all my harshness that I tend to exhibit at times. She is one person whom I can trust fully and easily, with every little thing of mine – tangible or not – and I know she’ll never break my trust. She is the ‘best friend’ in the truest sense, never complaining, never judging, and never forcing me to accept her views.

Our thoughts may differ on many matters, but being the calm, sensible, and patient person she is, she never forces me to accept that she’s right. In fact, in the end when I am indeed proved wrong and she right, she never says “I told you so” but instead stands by side, helps me up from my fall, and offers me words of comfort. She never shows the possessiveness of a best friend (which I tend to show way too often) but is there for me quietly just the same. Her reassuring and understanding manner always tells me that no matter what happens, things will get better. Without her, I don’t know how I’d able to cope with half the things in my life. When I cry, she silently hugs me. 

When I cry while on skype or chat, she calmly handles me (I still don’t know how she does it) in a way that I instantly feel better – the distance between us doesn’t matter. When I am angry, and I vent out all my frustration on her, she never says a word but lets me rant, then helps me to regain my senses slowly (after which I profusely apologize and she goes as far as to say “It’s not your fault, you don’t have to apologize for anything.”). When I am happy, she joins me in my happiness as if her own, and when I am excited, she squeals in delight right with me. She has become a part of my family, and I cannot imagine my life without her anymore. 

And so, without further ado, I wish this beautiful girl a very Happy Birthday. Eesha, my amazing, amazing best friend – no my sister – without whom I’d truly be lost, I love you so much and hope that you have hundreds of glorious years ahead of you, every moment of each year filled with love, happiness, prosperity, and success, and that I am a part of this awesome life of yours, that one day when you’re old and grey and knitting sweaters and talking about your grandchildren, I am right there with you… and that we can still share this same beautiful bond that we share now. You officially become an adult today, and I am so proud of you. I hope you achieve all your dreams and get all the happiness in the world, because if there’s anyone who deserves it, it’s you. Thank you for being such a great friend to me, and here’s wishing you the happiest of birthdays once again. 


Always & Forever <3

2 comments:

Eesha said...

Thank you for making this the best birthday ever!!!!!! I love you Aditi!!! And one day when the both of us are old and grey I'm sure we will be sitting side by side remembering these beautiful days together :)

Aditi (Hotmail) said...

Aww! I hope we will..! I love you too and I miss you so much! I am glad I could do my small bit to make you smile :) Happy birthday!

Post a Comment

 

Through My Eyes © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates