My World

The Best Things in Life are the People you Love, the Places you've seen, and the Memories you've made along the way.

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

A short update on my bearings!

It has been a long time since I last blogged, we are already two months into 2013, and so far, things have been going pretty well. So, I thought, why not drop in a small post announcing that I am still alive and well, and haven't forgotten about this little thing I run. However, I don't have anything new to share. I am simply having a fabulous time, seeing that I am currently on holidays (semester break) in Tanzania, with my lovely parents.

It's crazy how time flies by. It seems like just yesterday when I was entering Foundation at University, and now, I have completed the first semester of my degree with a nice set of grades. Two and half more years, and I'll be graduating!

Well, as of now, I can only look forward to the future, work hard towards a bright one, and hope for the best. But before that, I shall enjoy these holidays to the fullest. After all, I still have a month or so left until I have to jump in again into the busy university schedule and say goodbye to leisure time.

Enjoying the benefits of home!

No comments:

Post a Comment